Wildwoods is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit and your contributions are tax-deductible! We receive no state or federal funding, and our wild patients depend on individuals like you to provide the medicine, food, and shelter they need to heal and thrive. Checks can be made out to Wildwoods and mailed to 4009 W Arrowhead Rd, Duluth MN 55811 or donate securely online.
Want to give to a specific project?
In addition to our regular operations expenses, we occasionally have special projects that need funding. Help us complete projects like a new fox rehabilitation enclosure, a new incubator for nestling birds, our new facility and more. Find out more about our special projects here.
Have some goods you think Wildwoods could use?
If you have something specific you would like to donate to us, please contact us to find out if we can use it. Things we most commonly need include:
- Anything from our Amazon.com wishlist
- large and extra-large pet carriers
- ceramic and metal pet feeding dishes
- fleece blankets
- baby receiving blankets
- earthworms from your garden
- heating pads (without a timer switch)
- nuts in the shell (brazil nuts, hazel nuts, walnuts, almonds and pecans)
- Gift certificates to local grocery stores (Cub Foods or Super One)
- Meat: At the moment our freezer is overflowing with donated meat for our carnivore patients and we can't store any more. Thanks!
Employer Matching Programs
Your employer might match your donations to Wildwoods
Many employers offer employee giving programs that match your monetary donations or donate a certain amount based on your volunteer hours. To find out if your employer offers any giving programs, contact your Human Resources Department. A little time and a little paperwork is all it takes for you and your employer to help us help more animals!
Here are some employers that offer contribution programs that we know of (there are many, many more so check with your HR department)
- United Way
- Allina Health
- United Health Group
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- U.S. Bank
- UnitedHealth Group
- Ameriprise Financial, Inc.