If you've found a wild animal in need, call us immediately at 218‑491‑3604.
If we are unavailable when you call you can check out our “Does This Animal Need Help” resource. Never give food, water, or other remedies found online to a wild animal until you have spoken with a licensed wildlife rehabilitator. Only move an animal if it is in clear danger (for example, in the road).
Wildwoods is a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to the rehabilitation and release of sick, injured and orphaned wildlife, and to the reconciliation of humans and nature through education.
To promote understanding, appreciation, and well being of wildlife and the world we share through compassion, care, and community involvement.
- We believe that our nature and wildlife add immeasurably to our quality of life
- We respect and value animals of all species
- We provide high quality care to all wildlife brought to us
- We establish cooperative relationships with other professionals working towards similar goals
- Provide humane care for sick, injured, and orphaned wildlife, with the ultimate goal of return to the wild
- Provide wild animals a dignified life while in our care, and if necessary, a dignified ending to that life
- Be a resource for people who find wild animals in need
- Foster understanding and appreciation of our wild neighbors