Wildwoods is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit wildlife rehabilitation organization in Duluth, Minnesota. We work to help orphaned, sick, and injured animals return to their natural lives. We also strive to be a resource for people who find these animals, and to educate people on ways to reduce human/wildlife conflict. We invite you to browse through pictures and information on this site. We are fortunate to live in such a wild, wonderful corner of the world!
To promote understanding, appreciation, and well being of wildlife and the world we share through compassion, care, and community involvement.
- We believe that our nature and wildlife add immeasurably to our quality of life
- We respect and value animals of all species
- We provide high quality care to all wildlife brought to us
- We establish cooperative relationships with other professionals working towards similar goals
- Provide humane care for sick, injured, and orphaned wildlife, with the ultimate goal of return to the wild
- Provide wild animals a dignified life while in our care, and if necessary, a dignified ending to that life
- Be a resource for people who find wild animals in need
- Foster understanding and appreciation of our wild neighbors
News and Events
Join us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on the animals in our care and to be notified of animal release dates and other exciting events!